ORLANDO, Fla. (Jan. 21, 2020) – In an effort to better serve our clients and partners, Align Public Strategies has launched a new digital platform, AlignTopItems.com. It is designed to forecast public policy, political and reputational trendlines and it empowers users with prescriptive, recommended actions.
This digital dashboard will enable our subscribers to access all of our regularly produced content, updated daily and be a one-stop solution for understanding the key issues – and opportunities – facing your brands. The platform organizes our content in an easily accessible format and is intended to be a quick on-the-run reference resource and research portal for you.
On the site, you will find our regular content, updates and periodicals including:
- Top Items: The most current edition of our weekly round-up of the key issues of the week.
- Hot Spots: We will highlight what we feel are the most pressing issues that may require action on behalf of the company.
- Issue Papers: We have posted our library of Issue Papers, intended to give an extensive overview of a particular issue but also offer potential remedies and action items for a company to consider.
- CSR: We have included a section that will house various articles and stories highlighting what similar companies are doing in the Corporate Social Responsibility space.
- Calendar: There is also a section for relevant political, policy and industry meetings important to your brand.
- Midnight Reads: This daily collection of insightful and forward-thinking news items is intended to alert our partners about emerging business and public policy trendlines.
- The Working Lunch Podcast: A weekly podcast from Align Public Strategies featuring Joe Kefauver, Franklin Coley and Carson Chandler who provide expert analysis into legislative issues, policy, politics and much more.
Our regular clients and subscribers will continue to receive all of this information directly from us; however, this platform will empower employers to have all of this content just a few clicks away. This is what some key industry leaders are saying about our services:
“In the complex world of government affairs, one of the biggest challenges is staying abreast of issues both nationally and locally. The team at Align is the best insurance I could buy to protect us from being caught off-guard. Couple that with their valuable insights and guidance, and you have a great business partner.” Don Fox, CEO, Firehouse of America, LLC
“We rely on Joe and his team at Align to frame the issues of the day succinctly, think through their impact rationally, and to prepare for coming challenges as thoroughly as possible; balanced, timely and truly beneficial.” – John Miller, President & CEO, Denny’s Corporation
For more information about this new dashboard, sign up for a free trial or to learn more about Align Public Strategies, please visit us at AlignPublicStrategies.com or call us at (407) 425-0300.